UP TO $2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS* *Qualification depends on experience and location
TMC is the largest privately owned flatbed trucking company in the United States. With over 40 years in the flatbed industry, no other carrier has a stronger flatbed freight base or better reputation for delivering excellent service. If you are looking for a job as a flatbed driver … drive for the best!
Drivers for TMC have choices, like how to get paid. We offer a traditional cents-per-mile package, but we also offer you the ability to be paid based on your individual performance with our percentage pay program. This gives outstanding first year drivers the opportunity to earn up to 48 cents-per-mile. We also offer great benefits, opportunities for career advancement and dedicated routes depending on where you live. We will train any driver who has no flatbed experience if you want to drive for us and we do hire recent truck driving school graduates. We hire the best drivers and provide them with the nicest equipment on the road. TMC drivers enjoy our fleet of late model Peterbilt tractors.
Why choose to drive for TMC over any other truck company?
- Culture – Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. The quality and reputations of our drivers are our best reference.
- Safety – At TMC we know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidenced by our outstanding CSA score.
- Training – TMC is known for its state-of-the art, thorough training program. Our program is Department of Labor certified and Department of Veterans Affairs approved. This gives transitioning military the opportunity to draw on their education benefits for up to 18 months while in the apprenticeship phase at TMC.
- Reputation – TMC is the standard bearer for flatbed companies. A TMC driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does. Drivers here are proud that people all over the country know us by the cleanliness and sharpness of our fleet, even if they have never interacted with a truck driver. The quality of TMC’s drivers, equipment and service keep the best customers coming back to us day after day.
- TMC strives to offer the best, most affordable health, dental, vision care and prescription coverage for you and your family. We currently offer Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage to meet your health care needs.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Paid vacation
- Rider program for immediate family (minimum age: 10 years old)
- TransFlo: Free document scanning
- In-cab email
- Web access to weekly settlements, truck tracking, kid's club & more
- Free rooms at TMC Hospitality Center when in Des Moines
- DOL certified Apprenticeship Training Program (Veterans can draw GI Bill benefits!)
- Class A CDL in your state of residence
- If under 23 years old you must have military or Class A driving experience and a clean MVR.
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug screen, driving evaluation, work history verification, and driving record review.
Connect with us Online: http://www.facebook.com/tmctrans
- Yellow 46 out of 52 weekends home
- Orange home every 14-17 days
- Blue home 3 out of 4 weekends a month.